Danielle LaPorte is the high priestess of entrepreneurship, consciousness, and self-empowerment. And her white hot book, The Fire Starter Sessions, lands today.
I found this book practical yet high-level, immediately actionable yet full of long-term wisdom.
As a long-time fan of Danielle, I also found it fresh & revealing – not at all tired or recycled. This book is gold. And it just might help you make some too.
Danielle graciously sat down to talk with me about the book, gratitude, the language of visual design, barriers to entrepreneurship, co-creation, and value. It’s only about 15 minutes but I guarantee you both laughs & aha! moments in that quarter hour.
Here’s the run down:
- “Gratitude is a feedback loop that will show you where you are thriving.” (Click to tweet!) What do people thank you for, Danielle? — 0:52
- How do you use the visual language of design to better spread your message to the right people? — 2:00
- What is the greatest barrier to entrepreneurship now? Is it all in our heads? — 5:02
- How do you determine who you co-create with? — 8:04
- “Part of determining your value is how determined you are to give value.” (Click to tweet!) How can a business owner create laser focus around the value she’s providing her customers & clients? — 11:30
- What was one thing you learned about yourself in the process of writing this book & growing your business to support it? — 14:00
Prefer to listen on your iPhone or MP3 player? Got ya covered. Download the MP3 here (right click than “Save Link as”).
Does this interview light your fire? Please share it with your network by hitting one of the buttons below. They’ll thank you.
Want more Stories from the You Economy plus in-depth business thinking you can actually use? Enter your email address in the box below. You’ll also receive 3+ hours of strategic advice I gave to 9 brave entrepreneurs just like you.